Metis Consulting Group
Metis Consulting Group is a woman-owned/ disabled-owned (DOBE) Public Benefit Corporation and certified B Corp specializing in custom software development, systems integration, and management consulting.
Core capabilities include:
- Strategic planning, business intelligence modeling, ghostwriting, facilitation, and negotiation, including remote coaching and team training solutions
- Database scaling, performance tuning, and security audits
- Integration Solutions for Web Applications, CRM, ERP, and Legacy Systems, quickly adapted for distributed and remote environments
- Bulk Email Applications to communicate reliably with your customers and teams
- Electronic Marketing to ensure business continuity through targeted Market Segmentation, Personalization, Message Tracking/Reporting, Opt-In and Anti-Spam Compliance
- Content Management Systems and Site Builders with design-ready or custom solutions
- Single Sign-On (SSO) integrations
- Enterprise IT Strategy and Full Stack Development
Metis was founded on two goals: to leverage technology to make our clients’ businesses better, and to measure our success by the quality of our relationships.
As a certified B Corp, we commit to extending those relationships beyond our own immediate circle of colleagues and clients to community, society, and planet. We demonstrate that committment through continuous anlysis and improvement of our standards and practices, earning year-over-year recognition as a top "Best for the World" B Corp and Inclusive Economy Changemaker.