PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
- Managing integrated social media campaigns and identify opportunities for increased social interaction;
- Copywriting (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, blog posts; Email Marketing);
- Facilitating and managing events;
- Monitoring and collecting news media from print, online and television;
- Developing marketing and promotional materials;
- Implementing marketing strategies and communication plans;
- Identifying and engaging potential donors and partners to raise awareness about our projects;
- Managing integrated social media campaigns to enhance our online presence.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders, donors, government bodies and foundations.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with grassroots projects and underprivileged communities across Malaysia.
- Collaborating with other departments in our organization in regards to communication, outreach, marketing and public relations.
- Working closely with managers to develop existing programs and launch new projects.
- Daily marketing and communications activities: Collecting stories, photographs and feedback from students, local communities and NGOs.
Create content that inspires, motivates and brings awareness to real issues faced by communities in Malaysia
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
We Provide These Local Benefits
Three meals a day
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Education, Non-Profit
Size: Startup: founder(s) only
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.