Database/Technology Experteer for Employee Management System in Colombia
Consultant (Typically 1 - 12 weeks)
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Spanish would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible
Description and Impact
Founded in May 2017, we are a non-profit organisation in Colombia with big ambitions: to use the power of 3D printing to help victims of the country’s landmines, and others in need, by providing free, personalised, prosthetic limbs. The aim for this project is to raise awareness of our organisation amongst other organisations across Colombia who work with amputees, those effected by the armed conflict etc, essentially those who may be looking for prosthetics.
We're currently looking to develop an employee management system to organize and streamline team management. Our goals for the system are to:
- Set goals for employees and volunteers and monitor progress towards the goals
- Track employee and volunteer skills and background
- Track milestones and timelines for projects
- Support onboarding of new employees and volunteers
The end goal is to enable our management team to better understand and support the organization's growth while enhancing employee and volunteer satisfaction.
We're looking for an Experteer to help us:
- Research and recommend a management system
- Interview our staff and employees to learn the needs and use cases team members have for the management system to help us determine what data we should be collecting and how to best collect that data
- And if time and skills permits, execute on the recommendations above. Otherwise, support us in finding a qualified Experteer or contractor to execute on this project.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
Gain hands-on experience in the vibrant Colombian social impact space
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.