Growth Hacker Marketer
You must be able to speak Spanish.
Additionally, speaking English would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 4 weeks to 5 weeks
Description and Impact
We believe in the talent of people and their ability to accompany, boost and increase the success of companies. We work with companies committed to the development of talent that understand that to be successful, to recruit and retain the best profiles - it is important to value the diversity of employees.
We promote the incorporation of people into the world of work, being a link between them and companies wishing to include among their recruitment to people with disabilities or who are currently relegated from the labor market due to non-talent issues.
We are an inclusive employment portal in which companies with job inclusion programs and candidates from deferred sectors can find themselves. In this way, it helps to reduce the unemployment rate that affects these sectors by giving them a higher level of visibility.
We want to expand the number of individuals with disabilities and companies we reach through our platform.
We're looking for an Experteer to help us build and implement a marketing strategy for growing the number of paying SMBs in our online channel. We also want to implement retargeting strategies for new companies acquisition.
We need to reach more users as well, therefore we need to growth our social networks presence and define user acquisition strategies.
Skills and experience
- An entrepreneurial growth hacker, who brings innovative ideas borne of experience on how to create a high volume, low cost, SAAS software sales & marketing machine
- A process and metric driven leader that can build organizational capability to deliver predictable, repeatable, and scalable sales results across multiple products & markets
- A detail oriented, hands-on leader who can drive experimentation and problem-solving
- Comfortable working in a distributed, virtual, and global resource environment
- A relentless driver of continuous, metric-based performance and productivity improvement
- An online sales funnel for SMBs is implemented with clear metrics in place.
- We doubled our social media reach and presence, becoming a referent site on job opportunities for people with disabilities in Latin America.
An ADVANCED level of Spanish proficiency is necessary to successfully work with the team. Basic English proficiency would be advantageous.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
We can provide accommodation next to our office.
The CEO, Gabriel, has a lot of management experience forking tor +10 years in multinational corporations (P&G, Bayer). He is also a top social entrepreneur, Incluyeme.com was recognized by Ashoka as one of the top 10 social impact startups in Latin America.
We will be glad to help you to discover the city!
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.