Public Relation Consultant
This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
Consultant (Typically 1 - 12 weeks)
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start Aug 1st, 2018
Description and Impact
Our organization brings working professionals to cities abroad and matches them with pro-bono projects that align with their professional skills. They are provided with living accommodations, workspace, 24-hour support and culturally immersive activities for a period of at least one month.
We are seeking an Experteer to act as our Public Relations Consultant and assist us in creating a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable company image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
At the end of the project, we hope to achieve the following:
- Develop media relations strategy plan, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Create content for 2 - 3 press releases
- Create a database of PR Leads
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Good For Groups
You will stay in an apartment that will be shared with one or two other program participants in a modern and safe neighborhood of Lisbon.
Free participation in our program:
- Planned cultural events & activities
- Networking with a diverse group of professionals
- Skills-based volunteer project match
- And much more!
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.