Customer Journey Mapper to improve Patient Experience
Consultant (Typically 1 - 12 weeks)
You must be able to speak Spanish.
When Can You Start?
You can start ASAP and stay for 5 weeks to 1¾ month
Description and Impact
Quality in health services is desirable and implicit, but increasing the experience for patients becomes a challenge. The objective of this project is to identify the areas of opportunity that allow us to implement the necessary strategies to improve the delivery of services not only to patients but to families and the wider community as well.
The second objective is to showcase the added value and differentials that our Hospitals offer and to position it as the best alternative in health services.
Both objectives will contribute substantially to the mission of our Hospitals to increase accessibility to health services, impact on the creation of healthy communities and change the lives of thousands of Mexicans.
- Getting familiar with our hospitals, services, our operation and the wider community, as well as the specific opportunities for this project.
- Carry out a comprehensive study of our 'typical client', get to know their lifestyle through surveys and direct contact with patients, family, and community.
- Get to know nearby hospitals to identify our strengths and the added value that we provide to our patients.
- Identify opportunities that would strengthen the delivery of services in our hospitals.
- Carry out a detailed communications strategy, with the objective of positioning us as the best healthcare alternative in the region.
- Our ideal candidate is a person with experience in improving the customer experience in the hospitality industry (tourism, hospitals, restaurants, etc.)
- Is a good communicator with an interest in social impact projects.
- Has experience in data collection and analysis, capable of translating them into improvement strategies for the patient's experience.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Good For Groups
Accommodation (private house or apartment) will be offered in the charming town of Temascalcingo, in the State of Mexico, just 90 minutes from the main cities such as Toluca, Querétaro, Morelia and Mexico City. The accommodation is 10 minutes from the hospital unit.
Round air travel provided (It will depend on each case)
- Knowledge about social impact models in healthcare
- Knowledge about the multiculturality of the impact zones.
- Knowledge and skills about the operation of hospital units.
- Direct co-living with inhabitants, users, patients, health professionals of the region.
- The satisfaction of contributing to a project that benefits communities in a vulnerable state.
- Travel with the work team to the different communities of the impact region.
- Recommendations to explore and get to know the local culture.
- A group of friends (collaborators) who can organize short trips to know tourist areas of the region.
- Visit of other civil society organizations with projects that generate great social impact (A Help Kilo, Mexico Social Promoter, My Store, Our Children).