Marketing & Sales specialist to solve medical waste problem in Uganda
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Luganda would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 1¾ month to 12 months
Description and Impact
In 2017 our medical waste collection company, which is based in Uganda is in a phase of expansion from only covering the Central region to covering all the regions of the country in the area of medical waste and hazardous waste disposal. We recently received an investment which doubles its capacity and have hired a marketing & sales representative to lead this expansion. We are looking for a marketing & sales specialist to build the capacity of the newly recruited marketing & sales representative (a recent graduate Environmental Sciences) with the aim to design the marketing & sales strategy to scale up the company from 11 hospitals and 400 clinics in the Central region to 30 hospitals and 2000 clinics throughout the country in the next 3 years.
The deliverables of the project include:
- Develop the 3-year marketing and sales strategy together with the Ugandan marketing & sales representative
- Capacity building of the newly recruited marketing & sales representative to make sure she is able to carry out the marketing strategy on her own
- Develop a 1-year practical marketing plan based on current sales targets
- Support with increase of sales / recruit new clients and relationship management
- Support in creating brand awareness
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
- Good For Groups
A simple Bed & Breakfast in Kampala town
- Capacity building of Ugandan staff
- Insight in the environmental & health sector in Uganda
- Doing business in Uganda in the SME sector
- Support the management of an SME in Uganda
- Breakfast in the B&B
- Lunch will be provided by the office (or receipts will be refunded)
- Dinner (receipts will be refunded)
We can take you around the country and show you the secrets of Uganda