Monitoring and evaluation advisor
You must be able to speak English, Spanish.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 3 months to 12 months
Description and Impact
The exciting chance to lead monitoring and evaluation activities relating to vital work in an international development context in Cusco, Peru.
Responsibilities & objectives include:
- Identify M&E needs.
- Develop and maintain a PMP.
- Develop and maintain a project M&E database system.
- Design strategies for strengthening data collection, interpretation and use as appropriate.
- Assess the existing M&E systems, indicators and tools used by our partners; as well as the possibility of changing, improving and/or unifying these systems.
- Review reporting from our partners and LAFF.
- Manage, organize and facilitate surveys when necessary.
- Provide training and build M&E capacity of our staff, volunteers and partners.
- Perform regular internal performance evaluations.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Outstanding first-hand real life experience using your qualifications
- Perfect environment in which to perfect your Spanish
- Gain experience working in the non-profit sector
- Gain experience in international development in Latin America
- Opportunity to be creative and develop your ideas within the project
- Highly rewarding and vital work
- Airport pick up
- City tour
- Support 7 days a week
- Help finding accommodation
- Weekend time to go trekking to Machu Picchu
- Useful resources to get to know Cusco and its surroundings