This project was matched to another person! For similar projects, get introduced to this organization.
You must be able to speak Spanish.
Additionally, speaking Englishwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¼ months to 6¾ months
Description and Impact
We are looking for a graphic/web designer to help us:
- re-design our website
- define better our visual identity
- build some communication supports both for our partners and our beneficiaries
- manage our community on social networks
The designer would spend time with us on the field to get a deep understanding of our vision and work. S/he would help us find the best angles to communicate with the different stakeholders. And s/he will design accordingly our communication strategy.
- Detailed communication strategy for each of our stakeholders
- Clear recommendations on how to engage better our beneficiaries
- New website
- Templates for presentation, brochure, flyer and other supports
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Living Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
- Good For Groups
We would provide a stipend for a room in a shared apartment in Mexico City (in a nice and safe neighborhood). We will also help find the apartment.
To be determined with the selected candidate
You will learn to work in a very challenging environment: we have to deal with very different stakeholders everyday, from marginalized communities to journalists or investment bankers.
Also you will interact with very enthusiastic young professionals. We all have different experiences and backgrounds but share the same passion for economic development. You'll be working with Mexican, French, German, Australian and Lebanese people.
We'll provide food/meals for all working days.
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Visits to very unusual places in Mexico city
- Nice French dinners (we have 3 French people in the team)
- Great Mexican dinners (...)