IT Education Officer
Project Execution (Typically 1 - 6 months)
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start Flexible
Description and Impact
Objective 1: Advise in program design and implementation
- Collaborate with teachers to plan appropriate and inclusive lessons
- Provide training and development opportunities for students
- Provide support and feedback on the facilitation and organization of the written and taught curriculum throughout the school
- Facilitate teacher training on topics as appropriate
Objective 2: Advising in monitoring and evaluation
- Monitor the timely, correct and contractually appropriate implementation of proposed activities in the province.
- Contribute to developing concept papers and proposals for prospective donors.
- Participate in updates of the strategy, in addition to the larger country strategy to which it contributes.
Objective 3: Representation
- Represent externally and collaborate/coordinate with government authorities, NGOs, donors
- Represent and participate in district and provincial-level meetings as necessary
- Make sure that all the relevant stakeholders have enough information about the organizations background, program, objectives, working areas, duration of programs and activities in the field.
- Promote and reinforce relationship with district and province technical authorities.
- Ensure correct MOUs are in place with relevant district/province stakeholders.
Outstanding ICT programmes and students
You should have skills in training, technology
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Good For Groups
- Good For Families
To be determined with the selected candidate
They will learn about Cameroon, cultural language, french, tourism and many more