Social Impact Project for Web Developer
Project Description and Impact
We are a citizen-led global movement working to tackle climate change in cities. Our organization has a network of over 1000 people, cities, and experts. We are looking for a web developer to produce and implement a functional Platform that allows us map sustainable projects, connect, interact, share experiences and best practices and report our contribution to reducing GHG emission.
In this role, you should be able to work independently.
- Set up a web development
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Develop platform verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain platform functionality
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Work experience as web developer and GIS
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Ability to code or programming
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Experience developing web applications
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
By participating in the MovingWorlds Institute, you will first learn social impact frameworks and human-centered design before putting your existing skills and new knowledge to action.In addition, this organization will expose you to new things, like:
Working in a multicultural environment, learning about climate change and education, participating in different education and training opportunities, co-creating solutions with local communities.
We can provide a meals stipend to be agreed during the interview.
We can provide an stipend to be agreed during the interview.
About the Hosting Organization
Low Carbon City is a Non-profit working on Civic & Social Organization, Education, Environmental Services.