PR & Communications Experteer for USA Expansion
Pro Bono Consultant
When Can You Start?
The ideal start date for this project is ASAP.
The estimated duration of this project is flexible - whatever period it takes to complete the project.
Description and Impact
We are a digitally native brand and social enterprise that works with hundreds of indigenous artisans, combining their traditional handcrafts with modern products and channels. Artisans involved with the brand are earning at least 300% more than before, and lifting themselves and their families out from under the poverty line.
The brand is growing fast in Mexico, and plans to enter the USA market next year after a few market tests we’ve made this year in LA and NY. We are searching for an Experteer with a strong PR & Communications background and knowledge of the US media to help us prepare the brand's launch and maximize the chances of success.
- Have a strong PR & Communications strategy to launch the brand in the US.
- Develop a strong PR and Digital Marketing strategy to drive traffic to both the online and the physical storefronts
- Search and connect with influences & possible brand’s ambassadors
- Look for a team willing to create and share content of the brand
- Create and distribute a Media Press Kit according to the US media criteria
- Develop a media database for the brand
- Prepare an advertisement strategy
- Analyze different PR agencies in the US for the follow up of the project
- Follow-up with all the projects through the duration of the pilot
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Good For Families
Our offices are in the heart of Roma Norte, the hippest neighborhood in Mexico City. We can provide a nice Airbnb room in the neighborhood (we will send various options for the Experteer to choose), all within walking distance of the office.
-How a growing startup works
-How a social enterprise works
-How developing economies move
-How the different teams in the apparel/retail/e-commerce industry work
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.