1. Why does the program have registration criteria?
Registration criteria helps to ensure that social entrepreneurs will benefit from the unique skills that SAP employees will have and the training they will be provided to be able to support you, we are only accepting social entrepreneurs that are likely to benefit from this network.
2. What is the registration criteria?
This program is for social enterprises that are actively looking to grow revenues, impact, and hire a team. As such, organizations that are accepted must be led by an entrepreneur between the ages of 18-30, be legally incorporated with a for-impact mission (can be non-profit, hybrid, or for-profit), have demonstrated results creating positive social and/or environmental impact in-line with the UN SDGs, AND have at least three of the following six criteria:
- Generated revenue, donations, and/or crowdfunding (e.g. demonstrated financial sustainability)
- Legally incorporated at least 12 months prior and has been in consistent operations every month since
- Raised a funding round
- Employs at least one person, full-time or part-time, with a salary
- Has over 3 people working over twenty hours per week (voluntary or staff)
- Has a Board that meets formally at least every 6 months
If you do not meet this criteria and want to apply for an exception, you can write to us at email@example.com.
3. How much does the program cost?
This program is free for young social entrepreneurs on account of generous sponsorship from SAP.
4. How long does the program last?
Access is ongoing and on-demand, meaning you can invest more and less time based on your own schedule. Coaching assignments are 2-5 months. Project based support is up to 10 weeks. You can submit a new request for coaching and/or project-based support every 6 months.
5. Can team members from my organization also join if I am accepted?
Participation in the Acceleration Collective is only for the CEO/President/Leader of the social enterprise. However, other members of the organization are invited to still join the MovingWorlds platform where they can access self-paced training and other pro bono support from beyond SAP.
6. How do I know if I am invited?
At this time, only selected social enterprises affiliated with SAP, ChangemakerXChange, We Are Family Foundation, and SocialShifters are invited to this Program.
7. What is coaching?
A coach’s role is to ask thought-provoking questions and foster self-reflection, to maximize your self-awareness and soft skills, guiding you through the process of finding your own solution. The SAP Global Coaching Program requires its SAP Coaches to know and practice the Coaching Core Competencies according to the International Coach Federation, as well as to uphold the Coaching Ethics.]