Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Consultant in Vietnam
Support Economic Empowerment in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
We operate to help small and medium sized companies to improve their business. Our ultimate goal is to contribute to a sustainable growth of employment, the education of laborers and wealth of the local population in Vietnam.
This particular project aims to support a Vietnamese plastic injection company, which is in need of an ERP system for their Injection Department.
Help client to build an ERP system for Injection Department:
- Plan and set up procedures of ERP system by steps/ phrase/schedule to coordinate with client to execute program.
- Manage and supervise duties with client during doing program which is made and agreed with client.
- Set up a program for input – output information (master batch, inspection instruction and planning: mold, material, amount, color,… for each project
- Automate phases after production: counting products, recording production document.
- Coordinate with IT team to build software to manage, control, classify output; have pictures, features, quantity of product on label for packaging (Currently these phases are done manually and take lots of time -> errors are made easily: lost/missed goods, incorrect quantity, wrong classification/order).
- Coordinate to execute the ERP program.
- Instruct client in using ERP system effectively.
- Organize operational teams and assign tasks for each team/individual.
Great for people with IT skills! Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: email@example.com
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
We can provide a safe and clean apartment.
Local expense will be given to volunteers
3 meals a day will be provided
Travel cost for the project will be covered
We can provide insurance and cultural exposure.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Consumer Services, Farming, Food Production, Furniture, Global Development, Hospital & Health Care, Impact Investing, Management Consulting, Manufacturing, Non-Profit, Professional Training & Coaching, Travel & Tourism
Mission: Economic Empowerment
Size: Startup: 2 - 5 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.