Social Business Investment Analyst
Support Economic Empowerment in Tunis, Tunisia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated team member with strong financial and organizational skills to join its small, entrepreneurial team. The Social Business Investment Analyst will be based in Tunis. Reporting to and in coordination with the Head of Investments and Acceleration.
This project is a success if we are able to finance businesses that have a strong social impact and support the emergence of successful businesses that are innovative, scalable and are making a difference in terms of social change and positive impact on communities in need in Tunisia.
His/her responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
1. Support of the Social Businesses participating in the YSB Tunisia Accelerator
- Development of their business models and plans, development of financial modeling (including financial modeling in Excel);
- Coaching of selected entrepreneurs, market research, and competition analysis
2. Support of the investment process
- Management of the due diligence process with the entrepreneur;
- Preparation of investment memos for the Review and Investment Committees;
- Monitoring and Evaluation of the Social Businesses that have been invested in.
3. Continuous improvement of Social Business Fund reporting and tracking tools to monitor and evaluation the social as well as financial impact of the initiative
4. Any other activities dealing with the day-to-day or long-term business continuity and serving the purpose of advancing the Social Business support Tunisia
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
We will provide one room in a nicely decorated house with a view facing the Mediterranean sea on the northern suburb of Tunis (preferred expat residential area)
Learn more about social business financing and acceleration
Learn more about the socio-economial opportunities and challenges in a developping country like Tunisia
We will cover the cost of a two-way plane ticket from the origin country to Tunisia, for every 3 months of stay.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Management Consulting, Non-Profit, Philanthropy
Mission: Economic Empowerment
Size: Medium sized organization: 25 - 100 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.