PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
We are an award-winning humanitarian organization, committed to serve, educate and empower poor and underserved communities.
Through various education and social empowerment programs, we work unconditionally towards transforming underserved communities to develop their true potential and break the cycle of poverty.
We are looking for a professional to:
- Become responsible for maintaining the quality standards of the education programs that the organization delivers.
- Ensure sufficient professional preparation for the SOLS teaching and office staff as per the job requirements.
- Increase the efficiency of internal departments through capacity development processes.
Great for people with education skills! Interested but not the right length? Like this organization and have an idea how your skills can help? Message us at: email@example.com
Assist in planning and delivering training sessions internally and externally
- Survey the target groups for training needs;
- Assist in training preparing and designing training programs;
- Assist in delivering and ensures the evaluation of training sessions for SOLS teaching staff project based.
Research and development on education and training materials needs-based
- Research in existing education models and systems;
- Piloting and results – based improvement of education and training materials;
- Innovate and update education and training units.
Design education materials for SOLS projects and programs as advised by management
- Assist in creating new teaching and assessment materials;
- Assist in creating instructional materials for implementing the educational content (SOPs);
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of education materials to ensure following standards.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
be immersed in Malaysian culture
- Accommodation (shared dormitory) and food provided (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- SOLS applies for visa for international candidates.
- RM 500 allowance from the second month onwards.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Size: Large organization: 100+ persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.