Data Entry and Reporting System Development for 40 NGO Homes in India
Support Poverty Alleviation in Pune, India
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Our current data entry and reporting system is available only in the administrative office. Info on each resident must be sent there for entry. We also started providing shelter for destitute men and the current system does not allow us to track them. We need a new system to be put in place in order to save staff time and stress, improve efficiency and data collection accuracy, and enhance our ability to meet the needs of the women, children, and men we serve.
An intuitive data entry and reporting system and a technology infrastructure plan that can be accessed by social workers at 40 homes by the time you leave.
- Database Management
- Software Development
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Three delicious, home-cooked Marathi meals a day.
- Most meals are vegetarian.
- Chutneys that allow visitors to season the food to their taste.
- Immersion in local culture
- Experience village life in India today
- Close to Pune, India's 8th largest city also known as the IT City
- Daily challenges NGOs in India face and how to stay inspired
- First-hand experience with an innovative model
- Work with an organization that has gained national and international acclaim
- Be associated with a two-time GuideStar Transparency Award winner
- Orientation visits to village homes, and programs offered in slums and Beggars colonies.
- Live on-site in a secular, interspiritual community.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Mission: Poverty Alleviation
Size: Large organization: 100+ persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.