Financial Professional for startup
Support Education in Medellin, Colombia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Setup accountancy and money flow system
- Implement financial & bookkeeping framework (quickbooks) capturing our incoming and outgoing expenses e.g.:
- money flows from online payment systems, foreign bank accounts, cash etc.
- advise on taxes, income loss, future prognoses, advise on projected costs, amortization of assets
- set up quickbooks (the structure)
- setup montly, quarterly and yearly reporting system
Financial & Investment Strategy
- advise on payroll and compensation system
- support with financial strategy & growth
- Train local team on accountancy and payment systems
- Train team on setting up local vs international online payment system
This project will be a success when the financial processes are defined, implemented and being executed correctly by the employees.
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
To be determined with the selected candidate
How a startup works. You will be part an innovative school with openminded people and a great atmosphere by working on the same dream toward the same goal. We aim for the highest: we want to be the best language school, the best methodology and the best teachers in South Amerika. We have 1 location now, but having vivid dreams of expanding to a new location within the same city and next year hitting other countries.
The online marketing specialist will play a big role in making this expansion become reality.
Discount on Spanish classes
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Size: Startup: 2 - 5 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.