PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
This project would be focused on assisting one of our partners in developing and implementing their social media strategy, networks and collateral to communicate with direct and indirect beneficiaries and also help in developing a marketing plan for the partner organization.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferable
- Experience in developing marketing plans
- Strong writing skills
- Experience working in marketing and communications
- Experience working on and leading a diverse team
- Demonstrated professional experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Consultative approach to work
- Patient and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Strong personality
The key responsibility of the Atma Marketing Volunteer will be focused on working with the Atma Partnership Manager and leaders of the Partner Organisation to establish a clear marketing plan for the NGO including:
- Creating deliverables such as annual report, brochures one pagers for the NGO
- Gaining a strong understanding of the Partner NGO’s story and the different touch points they could use the media for
- Facilitating the development of Partner NGO’s social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement for social media
- Working with Partner NGO’s communication manager to build best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks
- Brand Strategy
- Social Media
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Size: Medium sized organization: 25 - 100 persons
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.