Business Administration Expert
Support Education in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
This is an opportunity for you to learn new business administration skills while working with our amazing team. This is a multi-faceted project which will require you to work and learn in several fields. We need someone to work on internal and external reporting as well as conducting impact analysis for our annual programs. This is an exciting opportunity for you to live in Malaysia and learn more about the work we do.
There is a minimum commitment of six months and you must be able to speak both English and Bahasa Malaysian. We are looking for someone passionate about making a difference who has strong analytical skills and an interest in quantitative and qualitative approaches.
Conduct impact analysis for all programs
Report writing for internal and external stakeholder
- Refine logical frameworks of all programs during pilot period of impact analysis frameworks
- Collect data on a monthly / quarterly / semi-annual / annual basis for all programs
- Identify success areas, challenges and possible improvements per program
- Monitor the progress of programs and analyze whether projects are on track and objectives are being met
Developing templates (e.g forms, surveys, reports) for various programs
Analyzing operational and produce (SOPs) for all departments
- Analyzing current processes
- Suggest process improvements if necessary
- Produce SOPs, flowcharts and descriptions for all processes
Preparing organizational documents (e.g presentations, project briefs)
- Writing letters for various purposes
- Email correspondence
- Translating documents from English to Malay (relevant for locals only)
Other tasks requested from your supervisor
- Business Strategy
- Data Analysis
- Data Science
- Database Management
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
We Provide These Local Benefits
Shared dormitory in the same building like the office
3 meals a day
- Gain insight into the needs and requirements of the PMO department within one of Malaysia’s most successful NGOs.
- Expert training provided
- Exposure to the variety of exciting projects we are running.
- Get hands-on experience in reporting for donors, partners, and other external parties.
- Be involved with various tasks that will give you a lot of experience in several fields related to administration.
Food and accommodation are provided as is a transportation allowance for work related tasks. We apply for your visa.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Education, Non-Profit
Size: Startup: founder(s) only
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.