Support Education in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
This is an opportunity for you to develop an understanding and experience the role of a socially responsible practitioner. It will improve your ability to integrate theoretical psychological knowledge into practical applications and implement community psychology in a clinical setting. We are looking for someone with at least two years of study in psychology to join our team and help promote education to underprivileged students.
Your tasks will include:
- Using psychological theory in practice
- Researching and developing psychological training materials
- Client Management and organizing the operations of SHIELD
- Developing and implementing community programs with supervision (traveling required)
- Organize and manage time and work independently or collaboratively
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
Shared dormitory in the same building like the office
3 meals a day
With us you can:
- Develop an understanding of the professional and ethical issues related to the practice of clinical psychology / counseling in clinical setting
- Increase knowledge and exposure of psychological disorders
- Improve organizational and communication skills
Food and accommodation are provided as is a transportation allowance for work related tasks. We apply for your visa.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Education, Non-Profit
Size: Startup: founder(s) only
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.