Human Resources Expert
Support Education in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Join our Human Resources team and learn about the internal affairs of an international development nonprofit in Malaysia!
Your tasks will include:
- Assisting the entirety of our recruitment and selection process
- Promoting our positions to the specific target groups both nationally and internationally
- Managing the office policies and community living culture
- Take part in internal and external HR-related events, such as recruitment drives
- Maintaining all the administrative work related to HR
- Human Resources
ADDITIONAL USEFUL SKILLS:
We Provide These Local Benefits
Shared dormitory in the same building like the office
3 meals a day
With us you will:
- Have the chance to work in a multicultural environment
- Develop your interpersonal skills.
- Have freedom to grow and take on tasks
- Spend time with experienced HR professionals
Food and accommodation are provided as is a transportation allowance for work related tasks. We apply for your visa.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Education, Non-Profit
Size: Startup: founder(s) only
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.