Profiling & Outreach Expert
Support Education in Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
PROJECT DESCRIPTION AND IMPACT
Come join our team in Malaysia and use your skills in networking and outreach to expand our impact. This is an opportunity for you to use and grow your skills in an international setting while making a difference!
The ideal candidate is:
- Preferably currently pursuing Diploma/Degree
- Able to commit to a min of 6 months to gain full exposure of an Education team.
- Highly proficient in English (written and verbal).
Your tasks will include:
- Communication through telemarketing.
- Taking care of the database.
- Sourcing out potential stakeholders and users.
- Attending industry events to promote Asian NGOs and confidently networking.
- Researching target groups and methods of promotion to increase platform users.
- Being able to achieve targets and manage KPIs well.
- User Research
ADDITIONAL USEFUL LANGUAGES:
We Provide These Local Benefits
Shared dormitory in the same building like the office
3 meals a day
Working with us you can:
- Gain sound work experience with the opportunity to manage various key tasks.
- Have a well rounded experience working in a dynamic multicultural environment.
- Enhance your administrative skills.
- Assist in event planning & execution
Food and accommodation are provided as is a transportation allowance for work related tasks. We apply for your visa.
Questions & Answers About this Opportunity
Industry: Education, Non-Profit
Size: Startup: founder(s) only
Create an Account
Contact this organization, see other suggested projects, and get help from our support team to find and plan an Experteering trip.
What is MovingWorlds?
A membership community, matching site, and global support team that helps you find the best place to volunteer your skills.
Read about us in Huffington Post
How do I contact this organization?
Become a verified member of MovingWorlds to start communicating with this organization and to learn more about the project. By becoming a member, you can also connect to any other of our verified Experteering opportunities around the world with any of the organizations on our platform, as well as our support team if you need guidance.
What happens after I become a member and get connected?
You follow our facilitated planning process to finalize the details of your Experteering engagement in partnership with the hosting organization.
Can I save this project for easy reference?
What if the time or skills aren't right?
That's OK! You can contact this organization and share your availability and/or skills, and discuss directly with them if you can work on a project that better fits both of you.