Mentorship Program Design & Analysis for Entrepreneurs in LatAm
Project Execution (Typically 1 - 6 months)
You must be able to speak English, Spanish.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 3½ months to 4½ months
Description and Impact
Our organization is looking to expand our network of entrepreneurs and mentors in the LATAM region to facilitate Micro and Small business growth through mentoring. We are looking for a skilled and experienced professional who is able to guide the MicroMentor team to strengthen MicroMentor’s presence in Guatemala through mapping the entrepreneurial ecosystem including sources of entrepreneurs suitable for mentoring and mentors seeking to give back; identifying viable sustainability models; and, identify and forge strategic partnerships to achieve the above stated goals.
The Experteer will deliver a plan to strengthen the presence of our organization in Guatemala, including:
- List of Potential Stakeholders
- List of Recruiting channels for entrepreneurs and mentors
- List of Potential local funders
- Results of user research
- Results of events and recommendation for future expansion of such tactics
- Other Recommendations critical for program growth