Marketing Automation Specialist
Project Execution (Typically 1 - 6 months)
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start Flexible
Description and Impact
Our mission is to expose professionals to new cultures, people and ideas so that they may be more informed and empathetic world citizens, and in the process, provide a positive social impact. The purpose of this position is growth. We're looking for someone who's passionate about finding out-of-the-box solutions to source and convert prospects to customers who are ready to take a leap in their careers and use their skills to make a difference with our non-profit partners abroad. You'll be working on sourcing strategies such as blogger outreach, B2C email campaigns, pipeline optimization and more.
You’ll work on creative assets such as writing email copy that converts, designing and automating applicant pipelines and pitching our organization to prospective partners and participants.
You’ll need to be creative, determined, and resourceful to excel in this position, and you will be judged by your ability to get things done with limited direction, contribute to growth strategies, and show detailed documentation of your process in order to create guides for repeatable steps that other strategists and future growth hackers can follow to achieve similar results.
- B2C Pipeline Optimization
- Plans for B2C email campaign, completion of at least one B2C email campaign
- Plan and implement at least 2 new projects/initiatives for sourcing and converting prospects to customers
Required Skills & Experience
- Passion for social entrepreneurship and desire for a career with impact.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, tenacious, and a self-starter.
- Relevant experience with email and phone marketing, including sourcing and outreach, for recruiting and/or sales.
- Experience with Hubspot or other CRM platform.
- Experience with data research, internet research, data entry
- Prior startup experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of paid social advertising, including Facebook and Instagram
- Experience and technical knowledge of SEO, including HTML markup best practices, Google Webmaster Tools, as well as content keyword and backlink building strategies.
- Experience in CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization), including, A/B Testing, Multivariate testing, Landing Page Optimization and Funnel Optimization.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Good For Groups
You will stay in a private or shared modern apartment walking distance from Chiang Mai's old city.
- Working in the travel and wellness industry
- Working with an innovative social enterprise startup
Free participation in the Venture with Impact program (airport pickup, orientation, planned cultural events and activities, 24/7 local support, etc)
This project accepts applications for virtual experteers.