R&D Manager (Welding) in Vietnam
You must be able to speak Japanese, English.
Additionally, speaking Vietnamese would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 5¾ months to 8 months
Description and Impact
We aim to support entrepreneurs in Vietnam to build profitable businesses and contribute to the sustainable development of their communities. We do so by improving the effectiveness and reach of small and medium enterprise capacity development services.
This project aims to help a Vietnamese company manufacture a transformer welder, electronic welder (tig, mig, MMA), plasma cutter, electric motor, driller and wood - working machine.
A Vietnamese enterprise is seeking a R&D Manager whose responsibilities are defined as below:
- Consult and train materials and solution in welding in order to have beautiful and qualified weld.
- Instruct and train mechanisms in the manufacturing process to produce qualified outputs, minimum errors.
- Ensure quality of input materials such as: transformer, IGBT, Mosfet, IC, Resistor, Diode which meets requirements of QA department.
- Program the algorithm for Microcontrollers of welding machine control circuit.
- Set up methods to test functions, stages, finished products for TIG, MIG, PLASMA, STICK welding machine.
- Explain and train operating principles of each kind of machine to all departments (R&D, production, QA/QC, Sales, Marketing, etc.)
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Living Stipend
- Travel Stipend
- Learning Opportunity
- Meal Stipend
- Good For Families
We will provide a safe and clean accommodation for Experteers.
International airfare will be covered
International airfare will be covered.
Experteer will gain experience working with an international team and learn how to navigate cultural differences within a professional setting. In addition, Experteers will gain exposure to Vietnam's rich culture and landscape during non-business hours.
Experteers will receive 3 meals a day.
We can provide insurance for the Experteer.