Photographer and Videographer
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Spanish would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 1 week to 6 weeks
Description and Impact
We would like to document our work in our rural libraries and are looking for someone who can edit pictures, shoot and edit video to create clips to be shared on our website and on social media. We are flexible and can work with your travel schedule.
This position is located in rural communities around Sucre.
- Coordinate with our office staff to determine which library to visit and when.
- Shoot and edit video.
- Own equipment.
- Filming and editing experience.
- Solid experience with video editing software.
- Able to quickly process, interpret and communicate information through text, video and visuals.
- Basic to intermediate level of Spanish (or better).
- Strong initiative, as the position will have minimal supervision.
- Monetary means to pay for transport, accommodations, and food.
Having video clips on our website and our social media will allow potential volunteers and donors to see the work taking place in our libraries.
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Good For Groups
- Good For Families
You will have the opportunity to experience life in rural Bolivia.
We can help arrange accommodation and travel.