Financial Planning Experteer
You must be able to speak English.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 2¾ months to 24 months
Description and Impact
To assist the Atma Partner organization with their financial plan. The role will involve understanding the Atma partner organization’s work and review of the current system and prepare an accounting policy, budget and financial strategy accordingly.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in working on a Financial planning project
- Training in/ experience in financial management particularly budgeting and cash flow for casting
- Experience in preparing budgets
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Consultative approach to work
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong personality
- Working in collaboration with the partner organization to outline the financial position in the areas of income, expenses, earnings and forecast finances
- Understanding the financial components of the organization’s program
- Formulating an internal accounting policy
- Preparing a budget for partner NGO
- Facilitating implementation of internal accounting systems
- Plan a fundraising strategy by looking at various fundraising sources and analyzing the one that could be apt for the organization
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
Interpersonal skills, cultural awareness, sharpened skills, picking up a new language.
Gain an insight into the development sector and help NGOs overcome the challenges they face regularly.