You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking Hindiwould be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 3 months to 12 months
Description and Impact
This project would be focused on assisting one of our partners in developing and implementing their social media strategy, networks and collateral to communicate with direct and indirect beneficiaries and also help in developing a marketing plan for the partner organization.
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferable
- Experience in developing marketing plans
- Strong writing skills
- Experience working in marketing and communications
- Experience working on and leading a diverse team
- Demonstrated professional experience and a passion for the social technology universe (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, blogs, wikis, RSS, social bookmarking, discussion forums and community software)
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
- Consultative approach to work
- Patient and able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal communication skill
- Strong personality
The key responsibility of the Atma Marketing Volunteer will be focused on working with the Atma Partnership Manager and leaders of the Partner Organisation to establish a clear marketing plan for the NGO including:
- Creating deliverables such as annual report, brochures one pagers for the NGO
- Gaining a strong understanding of the Partner NGO’s story and the different touch points they could use the media for
- Facilitating the development of Partner NGO’s social media management standards, policies, and rules of engagement for social media
- Working with Partner NGO’s communication manager to build best practices for creating, managing, monitoring, and developing content for social networks