International Partnerships Assistant in Cuzco, Peru
You must be able to speak English, Spanish.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 3 months to 12 months
Description and Impact
In order to reduce dependency and move towards sustainability, our organization supports activities which generate income for our partners, reduce their dependency on external funding. Here is an exciting opportunity to live in Peru while making a difference by developing vital and meaningful partnerships with local organisations
The responsibilities and objectives are:
- Provide administrative and logistical support.
- Organize and schedule meetings and events when necessary.
- Identify needs from our partners/beneficiaries and provide technical support when relevant.
- Design and deliver short term workshops when relevant.
- Conduct research, markets studies and baselines studies.
- Develop and carry out surveys.
- Identify new potential partners.
- Visit projects to follow up progress on various activities.
Additional Useful Skills
We Provide These Local Benefits
- Learning Opportunity
- Outstanding first-hand real life experience using your qualifications
- Perfect environment in which to perfect your Spanish
- Gain experience working in the non-profit sector
- Gain experience in international development in Latin America
- Opportunity to be creative and develop your ideas within the project
- Highly rewarding and vital work
- Airport pick up
- City tour
- Support 7 days a week
- Help finding accommodation
- Weekend time to go trekking to Machu Picchu
- Useful resources to get to know Cusco and its surroundings