Social Media & Online Marketing Expert
You must be able to speak English.
Additionally, speaking German, Dutch would be helpful.
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 4 weeks to 5½ months
Description and Impact
We are a small NGO that improves the quality of life of people living with HIV and strengthens their engagement in the response to the epidemic. We are seeking an Experteer to help us design a social media and online marketing strategy. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in marketing, experience in creating content for Facebook and online blogs and be a critical and innovative thinker.
Your tasks will include:
- Update online content regularly
- Increase our online profile views
- Come up with Ideas on strategic online crowdfunding on different fundraising websites
- Non-profit networking and posting updates on the progress of the projects online
- Online charity events and auctions for different items
- Update and improve our online shop on dawanda.com and other online sites
This project would be considered a success when the following happens:
- Increased traffic on our online sites and pages
- Improved and attractive appearance of our online content
- Updated information on our pages and sites
- New skills in marketing and online fundraising acquired
- Improvement in the sales of our online shop for women crafts on dawanda.com
- Online volunteer and donor acquisition and retention improved
- New online profiles designed and published
- Website and social media pages designed and published
- Connections that will last generations for sustainability of project programs