Social Worker & Capacity Building Expert
When Can You Start?
You can start as soon as possible and stay for 4 weeks to 2¾ months
Description and Impact
We are a Cameroonian nonprofit organization founded with the goal of promoting entrepreneurshpo, ICT, community development, volunteerism, and poverty alleviating among youths in Cameroon. We are looking for an Experteer to support our operations and build capacity to grow.
Objective 1: Advise the social work team in activities
- Advise in the program implementation modalities (targeting criteria, mobilization modalities, local partnerships, participant training curricula, monitoring systems, staff schedules, etc.) in coordination with Supervisor
- Ensure quality and integrity of implementation, administrative systems, and established deadlines. Identify and respond to related staff capacity building priorities.
- Develop regular project monitoring that includes participatory methods, program, progress toward achieving targets, ability to measure stated indicators, program adherence to methodology, budget expenditure, etc.
- Evaluate the relevance and appropriateness of current and future programming in relation to the social work activities.
Objective 2: Advise in implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Monitor the timely, correct and contractually appropriate implementation of proposed social work activities
- Contribute to developing concept papers and proposals for prospective donors.
- Participate in updates of the strategy, in addition to the larger country strategy to which it contributes.
We know this project will be a success when
- our social activities are working on well
- where is better monitoring of projects
- projects are better implemented.
We Provide These Local Benefits
The Experteer will be provided with free accommodation in the form of a room, toilet, kitchen with running water not too far from the road.